Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I picked a winner

No, really.
I married a winning fool.
I think he bought a special phone that makes him win every. single. radio. contest. For reals. To date he has won:
  • Lagoon season passport/one day pass
  • Tickets to the RV show. Why did he call to win these you ask? No one knows. I don't think he even knew what he was winning. He just hears, call now! and he does. And he wins.
  • Tickets to a concert that we couldn't go to because I'm not 21. That's what he gets for robbin' the cradle.
  • A Newfoundglory CD and an entry to win a trip to Orlando. We didn't win the trip :(
  • 2 tickets to the Thriller dance show Halloween night.
And this is just in the 7 months that we've been married. I can't account for the 23 years of his life before we met. I've never won ANYTHING! He's ruh.dic.u.lous.
At least I'm benefitting from his awesomeness...

1 comment: