- We had an anniversary!
- I went to Nationals in Georgia!
- I traveled across state lines to Alabama!
Celebrated by an early morning breakfast and PIE! on pi day (of course). Pie at 6 am equals not such a great idea. Lesson learned.
Mah team! GO UTES!
Piggly Wiggly. Who knew?
- I had a birthday!
- I spent said birthday in an airport because someone who shall not be named booked my flight for the wrong day and had to spend $300 and 6 hours waiting for the next flight!
- We went on a cruise!!
- I became the State Women's Air Pistol Champion!
- I met Tim Gunn!
- I graduated!
- I got a job at JetBlue!
- I became the Regional Women's Sport Pistol Champion!
22! Woot woot!
Our goal for the cruise was to never put on underwear. Between swimsuits and uh, other activities, I have to declare MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
And yeah. That's just about it. Stay tuned for a hopefully more documented summer!