Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Planning schmlanning

  • So in the effort to be all proactive, I went in search of the *super special paper* that I didn't have whilst meeting with my adviser. She didn't even know where to get the dang thing so a lot of help she was, but nonetheless, I found it. Turns out it's not *super special* at all. It's merely an application for graduation. Which apparently is another thing I'm clueless about because the deadline is like, soon. Gah. Years of thinking that I'll never be out of school are coming to an end and I am not planning accordingly.
  • In other news, I have done some research on the blessed GRE and it's going to cost me 160 bones! Who knew? Also, why so much? I'm not exactly sure how or when I'm going to study for this....
  • In other OTHER news, I have two tests on Thursday. Therefore I should be studying. Adios amigos.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! I like your writing way. I'm doing practice GRE here: masteryourgre.com . I hope it's useful for GRE test takers.

    ReplyDelete